|Salary:||£8.51 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sandy Carlin|
|Job Published:||December 28, 2018 12:13|
The position is to start in January and will be for 16 hours a week, Monday to Thursday, 10.15am to 2.15pm each day.
Due to the nature of the work involved, the successful candidateswill need to apply for a PVG certificate at a cost of £59, or £18 to update if you already have one.
Duties will include:
- Preparing vegetables and carrying out simple preparation of foods
- Assisting in transportation of meals between kitchen and dining area
- Assisting school staff to serve meals
- Cleaning kitchen area daily as part of the cleaning schedule
- Cleaning other catering related areas and equipment weekly
All applicants must:
- Have previous kitchen experience
- Be enthusiastic and motivated and eager to work to high standards
- Have good listening skills and be able to work using your own initiative as well as on your own or as part of a team
- Be committed to delivering the highest standard of cleanliness
- Possess excellent communication skills (be fluent in the English language)
- Be able to follow instructions
The rate of pay is £8.51 per hour. Please note that this role is only to take place during school term time.
Providing you have the necessary experience and would like to be considered for this role, please respond directly to this advert, or e-mail your CV to email@example.com.