Blue Arrow are looking for Kitchen Porters to work in temporary and ongoing assignments in a local luxurious holiday village,
Working various shifts between 7am and 10pm. Days of work will be Monday to Sunday.
* Cleaning the kitchen, including washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls.
* Carrying out basic food hygiene preparation tasks.
* Ensuring chefs are equipped with the food and tools they need.
* Helping the chef get ready for service by preparing food. Catering assistants may be expected to peel, trim or wash food so it is ready to be cooked.
* Loading and unloading the dishwasher
* Pay progression
* Weekly pay
* Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
* Instant access to online retail discounts
* Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
We have various vacancies available so for more information or to apply please submit your CV online.