Kitchen Porter Team Leader - Fresh Food Garden Centre - Thatcham
|Job Title:||Kitchen Porter Team Leader - Fresh Food Garden Centre - Thatcham|
|Salary:||£18720.00 - £20800.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sam Hodson|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 12:06|
Are you a Kitchen Porter who is looking to take on more responsibility? I am looking for a Kitchen Porter Team Leader for a fresh food garden centre near Thatcham. The role offers a great work/life balance as the latest finish is 18.00 - it is a 40 hour working week and offers alternate weekends off.
- Ensuring the dishwasher is maintained and cleaned to a high standard
- Opening/closing of the dishwashing area
- Supervising a team of up to 5 KPs on any one shift
- Ensuing all floors are clean, bins emptied & work surfaces are all clean
- Supporting front of house as required with replenishment
- Responsible for taking in deliveries and checking them off
- Light kitchen prep work as required
The Ideal Candidate would possess the following....
- Experience of working as a Kitchen Porter or Kitchen Assistant
- A "can do' attitude
What's in it for you...?
- Straight Shifts - 40 hours per week
- Latest finish is 18.00
- 5/7 days with alternate weekends off.
- Salary of up to £20,800 P/Annum
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Kitchen Manager - Garden Centre - Andover
£19000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: No late evenings
£7.83 per hour, Benefits: free meal
£7.83 per hour, Benefits: Overtime is paid
£7.38 - £7.83