|Location||Rye, East Sussex||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £8.50 per hour + tips||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Job title: Kitchen porter
Contract type: Permanent - full time
Salary: up to £19,000 per annum plus tips or hourly rate plus tips (around £30-60 a week)
Hours: earliest start 8 am - finish 10:30 pm (the latest) 40 hours a week
Shifts: 5 days a week - 2 split shifts 3 straight either early or late
- training provided
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Meals on duty
- Share of tips
Are you someone who is looking to kick-start new career in hospitality or a kitchen porter who is looking for a next challenge?
We have an excellent opportunity for a kitchen porter role within a Gastro pub located in Rye - close to bus routes and train station
In this role you will be working alongside other chefs and kitchen staff to ensure smooth running of This Gastro pub cooking all from scratch.
There is an option to progress to chef position within time.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Making sure kitchen is clean and tidy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A "can-do" attitude
- A strong command of the English language
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.