|Location||City of London, London||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £10.55 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Kitchen porter to work for one of the Leading contract catering companies at their site in Central London.
As part of this talented team, you will work closely with the Kitchen Brigade and Head Chef ensuring the smooth running of the Kitchen, whilst delivering the highest standard. The site is serving approx. 2500 meals daily.
You will need to be very hands-on and want to continue to develop your skills and must have previous Kitchen Porter experience in a busy environment.
You will be working Monday to Friday, shifts are between 6.00am to 5.30pm. You will also be required to work some evenings for events however this will be at an ad-hoc basis.
Key Information: Kitchen porter
- Job Role: Kitchen Porter
- Sector: Contract Catering (B&I)
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £10.55 p/h OR £21,944.0 p.a
- Location: EC3 - London
- Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Annual leave starts at 28 days (including bank holidays) and increases with length of service
- Exclusive discounts are available through their benefits scheme
- Employer/employee NEST pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Uniform provided
Key Responsibilities: Kitchen porter
- You will be washing and storing cooking equipment, dishes and glasses and general cleaning tasks around the kitchen.
- As a kitchen porter it is essential to have a good communication skill, good attitude and be able to work under pressure. As it is a food environment you must follow all food hygiene and health and safety guidelines at all times and be willing to fulfil extra duties deemed appropriate.
Skills/Experience required: Kitchen Porter
- All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with and relevant supporting qualification.
- Experience in a Large B&I site would be advantage
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Experience in a similar role
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details