Kitchen Porter - Independent School - Pangbourne
|Job Title:||Kitchen Porter - Independent School - Pangbourne|
|Contact Name:||Sam Hodson|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 13:19|
This prestigious Independent School in Pangbourne are looking for a kitchen porter to support their kitchen team. This role offers a great work/life balance working 40 hours per week on straight shifts with 8 weeks annual leave. Experience as a kitchen porter is desirable but not essential as the right attitude is what they are looking for. This is a labour intensive role so will require the ability to lift and put away deliveries, carry sometimes heavy pots and pans and be on your feet during your shift.
- Washing up catering equipment and cleaning large appliances like fryers, bratt pans etc.
- Cleaning floors, emptying bins & cleaning work surfaces
- Taking in deliveries and checking them off
- Light kitchen prep work
- Experience of working as a Kitchen Porter or Kitchen Assistant ideal but not essential
- A "can do' attitude
- This role will require a DBS criminal record check (if you do not have one the site can run one for you)
Due to the location of the role you would need to be a driver
What's in it for you...?
- Straight Shifts - 40 hours per week - latest finish 19.30
- Shift patterns are either 07.00-15.00 or 11.30-19.30
- 5/7 days on a rota basis (rotas will be out one month in advance)
- Salary of £14850 P/Annum working 44 weeks of the year (overtime during the holidays can be available at other sites within the group)
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£7.83 per hour, Benefits: free meal
£7.83 per hour, Benefits: Overtime is paid
£7.38 - £7.83
£7.83 - £8.93 per hour, Benefits: Enhanced rates over weekends
£7.83 - £8.50 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay & Pension benefits