Position: Kitchen Porter
Location: Woodstock, Oxford
Salary: £9.50 P/H
Type: Permanent, Straight shifts - 35 hours per week
My client, a prestigious venue in the outskirts of Oxford is looking for Kitchen Porter to join the team on a full time, permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for somebody who likes to get stuck in, who can work well in a team as well as independently, and has great attention to detail.
- £9.50 per hour.
- 40 hours per week.
- Uniform provided.
- Meals on duty.
- 8 weeks paid holiday per year.
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
- Collect and wash up pots and pans.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Unload food and equipment deliveries.
- Keep the storeroom organised.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced as a Kitchen Assistant/Porter
- Professional and polite
- Good understanding of English
- Efficient and reliable
- Have the ability to multitask
What's in it for you…?
- Straight Shifts - 35 hours per week - latest finish 19.30
- Can be flexible on Shift patterns
- 5/7 days on a rota basis (rotas will be out one month in advance)
- Salary of £9.50 P/H
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949