Kitchen Porter - £17,000 - Tadworth
A Kitchen Porter is needed for a busy Luxury Golf Club located in the Tadworth area, the venue focuses on fresh food cooked to a high standard with a lot of the business being banqueting for the Weddings and Functions that take place, as well as the day to day catering for the member and general public using the Bar Menu.
They are currently recruiting for a talented Kitchen Porter to join their friendly brigade.
As a chef you will work 5/7 Days, 9am - 6pm with EVERY EVENING OFF !
Live in accommodation is provided.
Main duties and responsibilities as a Kitchen Porter:
* Removing and recycling waste from the kitchen
* Assisting with carrying out deep cleaning when required
* Assisting Chefs with ingredients preparation when required
* Maintain a high standard of hygiene in the kitchen including equipment and extractor fans
* Collecting and washing pots, pans, plates and cutlery and returning them back into use quickly
What you need to be a successful Kitchen Porter:
* To carry out tasks quickly
* The ability to work on your own and use your initiative
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and follow instructions
The Reward - Kitchen Porter:
* Salary of £17,000 per year.
* Meals on duty
* £1400 bonus plus £600 kp bonus
* Plus Pension
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.