Position: Kitchen Porter
Sector: Contract Catering - Schools
Location: Oxford, OX2
Salary: £10.00 P/H
Type: Permanent, Straight shifts - 40 hours per week (Can be flexible on working hours and commitments)
My client, a prestigious independent school in Oxford is looking for Kitchen Assistants to join the team on a full time, permanent basis. The school can be flexible around your commitments. This is a great opportunity for somebody who likes to get stuck in, who can work well in a team as well as independently, and has great attention to detail.
- £10.00 per hour.
- 40 hours per week.
- Uniform provided.
- Meals on duty.
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
- Collect and wash up pots and pans.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Unload food and equipment deliveries.
- Keep the storeroom organised.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced as a Kitchen Assistant/Porter
- Professional and polite
- Good understanding of English
- Efficient and reliable
- Have the ability to multitask
What's in it for you…?
- Straight Shifts - 40 hours per week - latest finish 19.30
- Can be flexible on Shift patterns
- 5/7 days on a rota basis (rotas will be out one month in advance)
- Salary of £10.00 P/A working Term Time only (overtime during the holidays can be available)
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Blue Arrow
T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW