|Salary||£8.21 - £9.50 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Kitchen Porters are essential to the functioning of a kitchen. You will be responsible for ensuring kitchen cleanliness, assisting with food preparation, and maintaining an organised kitchen.
Main duties include:
* Carrying out basic cleaning tasks at a quick pace and to a high standard.
* Collecting and washing up pots and pans.
* Cleaning crockery & cutlery and ensuring food preparation sites are clean and ready.
* Unloading equipment and food from deliveries.
Ensuring the storeroom remains organised.
Don't forget as a KP, you are the backbone of the kitchen!
Can you handle the heat? If so, this job is for you.
What we will offer you:
* Flexible Work (to suit around your busy life)
* Company Pension Scheme
* Automatic entry into Blue Arrow 'Flexible Employee of the month' Award, giving you the chance to win high street shopping vouchers.
* Holiday Pay
* Weekly Payday
£8.21 - £9.50 Approx