KITCHEN PORTER - BOARDING SCHOOL - ASCOT
|Job Title:||KITCHEN PORTER - BOARDING SCHOOL - ASCOT|
|Salary:||£9.20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Guildford Perms|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 14:54|
£9.20 PER HOUR
40 HOURS A WEEK
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN MODE OF TRANSPORT TO GET TO THIS LOCATION
Recruiting for a hard-working, loyal and dedicated Kitchen Porter to work at a prestigious Boarding School located in Ascot. You will be working for a leading contract catering company in the industry being an essential member of the kitchen team.
You will work 40 hours per week, all shifts are straight Monday to Friday with an enhanced rate after 5pm as well as on weekends with overtime available.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Kitchen Porter
- To ensure that the Company and Statutory regulations regarding health, safety and hygiene are complied with.
- To ensure that the Company’s standards of cleanliness are achieved and maintained.
- To maintain the Company’s standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the stores and refrigerator areas.
- To ensure that foods and non-food products are correctly put away in rotation.
- To undertake any reasonable requests by Management.
- To assist with basic food preparation as required.
- To assist at special functions, some of which may occasionally occur outside normal working hours.
What you need to be successful in the Kitchen Porter
- Past experience of being in a kitchen environment
- Good communication
- Work as part of a team
- Works well as part of a team
- Works well under pressure
To Apply - Simply click the ‘APPLY’ button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's