Kitchen Porter - £8.75 p/h - Contract Catering - Winchester
Kitchen Porter required for a leading contract catering company that have units all over the UK. They are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Porter at one of their Education sites in Winchester.
As a Kitchen Porter you will work 5 days out of 7, catering for large numbers with a great salary of £8.75 p/h
Working hours are from 7.30am - 4pm or 11.30am - 8pm
This job is term-time only, so you will be working 38 weeks but get paid of 44 weeks.
At Blue Arrow, we're here to find you a job that's right for you. We specialise in recruiting both temp and perm roles across the UK.
Main duties and responsibilities as a Kitchen Porter:
- Removing and recycling waste from the kitchen
- Assisting with carrying out deep cleaning when required
- Assisting Chefs with ingredients preparation when required
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene in the kitchen including equipment and extractor fans
- Collecting and washing pots, pans, plates and cutlery and returning them back into use quickly
What you need to be a successful Kitchen Porter:
- To carry out tasks quickly
- The ability to work on your own and use your initiative
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and follow instructions
The Reward - Kitchen Porter:
- Salary of £8.75 per year.
- Minimum 40 hours per week
- Meals on duty
- Excellent benefits and opportunity to progress within the company.
Feed your career: discover the best chef, hospitality and catering jobs in the UK with Blue Arrow
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.