|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Blue Arrow is looking for Kitchen Porters in Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
Kitchen Porter hours can be from Monday to Friday, weekends, mornings, afternoons and evening.
You could be working in Army Camps, Hotels, Pubs, Lodges, Care homes, Hospitals, Hotels and Schools. It is very flexible from day to day booking to ongoing, long term and temp to perm.
Kitchen Porter's General duties (Can vary depending on the client's requirements):
- Basic cleaning jobs
- Collect and wash up pots and pans
- Clean food preparation areas
- Clean kitchen equipment (deep cleaning may be required)
- Organising the storeroom
These roles are subject to PVG and costs are met by applicant.
If you were to join Blue Arrow we can offer you the following:
- Earn up to 28 days holiday a year
- CV & Skill training if required
- Full support and assistance
- Competitive hourly rate (£8.21-£9.50)
- Weekly pay
If you want to become a flexible employee with Blue arrow as a Kitchen Porter then please apply with your CV.