|Location||Castle Donington, Derbyshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£8.21 - £10.27 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Kitchen Porter x5 required
Location: Castle Donington
Hourly rate: £8.21 - £10.27 per hour
Do you have experience of working within a catering environment as a kitchen porter? Do you hold Are you looking for extra hours of work? Are you available to start IMMEDIATELY?
This role can offer flexibility of shifts, day and night time shifts, weekend work, and a weekly income! This is a great opportunity to those who are looking for flexible hours, work around studying or any other commitments.
* Assist with the preparation of food hot and cold
* Adhering to all relevant health and safety requirements
* Ensure a clean as you go policy is being operated at all times
* Washing and storing of kitchen equipment, dishes and glasses
* Any other duties deemed appropriate to the role
* Post-job cleaning
Requirements and skills:
* Great communication and team work skills
* Level 1 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
* Ability to work under pressure
* UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there are bus routes available
* Able to start immediately .
Benefits and rewards:
* Flexible shifts
* Holiday entitlement
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform
* Weekly pay
* Great public transport links
* Double time on bank holidays
If you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY and we will get in touch shortly.