|Salary||£8.50 - £9 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Where: Oxford and surrounding area
When: Full time, temporary, ongoing / Immediate start
How much: £8.50 - £9 per hour
Blue Arrow are currently looking for Kitchen Porters (Back of House Heroes) to cover temporary positions throughout Oxfordshire, especially in the education sector working in local schools and colleges.
The role will involve maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in the kitchen area. You will also be helping the chef prepare food, cleaning all pots, pans and service equipment to the required standard and undertaking other cleaning duties as specified in the cleaning schedule.
- Great rates of pay
- On-going Temporary work
- Weekly pay
- Paid holidays & Blue Benefits scheme
- Certified training offered
- Great career development
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Flexible approach to work and location
- Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team in a busy kitchen
- Hard-working with lots of enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
This is an ideal opportunity to work within a fantastic team with the opportunity to progress your career with training and support.