|Location||Pangbourne, Berkshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Kitchen Porter - Full Time - Aldermaston - Contract Catering - Mon-Fri
This flagship Contract Catering site in Aldermaston are looking for an experienced Kitchen Porter to support the kitchen team. This role offers a great work/life balance working 37.5 hours per week on straight shifts.
- Washing up plates/catering equipment
- Cleaning floors, emptying bins & cleaning work surfaces
- Clearing tables and supporting front of house as required
- Taking in deliveries and checking them off
- Light kitchen prep work
The Ideal Candidate would possess the following….
- Experience of working as a Kitchen Porter or Kitchen Assistant
- A "can do" attitude
- This role will require a DBS criminal record check (if you do not have one the site can run one for you)
Due to the location of the role you would be best to drive or there is a direct bus from Basingstoke or Tadley
What's in it for you…?
- Straight Shifts - 37.5 hours per week
- Shift patterns with earliest start 06.00 and latest finish 16.30
- Monday-Friday working on a 9 day fortnight with alternate Fridays off. Hours condensed into 9 days across a two week period.
- Salary of £16,185 P/Annum + Possible paid overtime
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.