|Salary||£7.83 per hour, Benefits: Overtime is paid||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Kitchen Porter £7.83p/h + Overtime Paid (£16,286.40) - Salisbury
Global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK and they are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Porter for their site in the Salisbury area. This company offers excellent benefits and opportunities to progress. As a Kitchen Porter you will work 37.5 hrs per week - working 1 weekend in 4 - every night off - straight shifts - 7am-3pm or 11am-7pm - fresh food, bulk cooking, uniform provided & knives - Xmas/NYE & Bank holidays OFF.
Kitchen Porter responsibilities:
- Assisting in the maintenance of high standards in Hygiene and Health & Safety.
- Removing and recycling waste from the kitchen
- Assisting with carrying out deep cleaning when required
- Assisting Chefs with ingredients preparation when required
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene in the kitchen including equipment and extractor fans
- Collecting and washing pots, pans, plates and cutlery and returning them back into use quickly
Kitchen Porter requirements:
- To carry out tasks quickly
- The ability to work on your own and use your initiative
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and follow instructions
- Your own transport will be required due to the rural location of the site and early starts.
- The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- Hourly pay of £7.83 per hour
- Straight shifts – giving you a work life balance
- Work only 1 in 4 weekends
- Excellent career progression opportunities within a national company
- Free Parking for all staff
- A bus service operated by Salisbury Reds X4
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019