|Salary||£7.83 - £8.93 per hour, Benefits: Enhanced rates over weekends||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
We are exited to announce that we have a number of live positions that we are recruiting for on behalf of one of our clients within the public sector.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working in a kitchen environment ( preferred 1 year)
- candidates who have a strong work ethic and are flexible to work across weekends
- advantageous if you have your own in date DBS / CRB check & food hygiene certificate
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- be willing to cover last minute requests e.g holidays / sickness cover.
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
- Collect and wash up pots and pans.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Unload food and equipment deliveries.
- Keep the storeroom organised.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
The successful candidates will be entitled to enhanced rates if working over the weekend.
Saturday - Time and half
Sunday - Double time
Will vary week on week - therefor we will need availability between hours of 7am - 9pm.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the right skill set that we are looking for then please apply to this post or alternatively call our consultant in branch to find out more on 01792 475397.