|Location||Andover, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£19000.00 - £22000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Kitchen Manager - Café - Andover - Daytime Hours
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge but have a great work/life balance?
If so look no further…
An exciting Kitchen Manager role working within a fresh food café in offering good salary and no evening work.
What's in it for you….?
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Up to £22,000 P/A
- ·Great working hours - daytime hours 5/7 days
- Opportunity for growth within a large company
The Role & Responsibilities…
- Knowledge of all our key business areas - able to deliver brand standards; effectively manage 0all stock & ordering systems for food/ consumables and take full ownership for all results & successes.
- Be passionate about hospitality, with experience working in a leadership/operational role.
- Demonstrable ability to lead change using a flexible and engaging, yet structured leadership style that actively demonstrates our values.
- Clear understanding of the people impact of change and ability to affect change successfully, coupled with the ability to influence positively and effectively at all levels.
- Operationally and customer service focussed with the ability to lead by example.
- A "hands-on, can do" attitude is essential in providing coaching, facilitation and practical support as required.
- A team player, able to work collaboratively with and through others in order to achieve the F&B deliverables.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively and engagingly with all levels in our business, using a wide range of skills and approaches.
- Confidence and ability to lead a team
- You will have an outgoing, friendly and welcoming personality
- Energetic and a team leader
- Act as the "Face of the Café"
- Experience of managing a fast paced, busy establishment
- Enjoys giving professional and personal service at all times
See our website or get in touch for more details. Please call Anna at Blue Arrow on 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application. Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent.