Kitchen Manager–Daytime hours-£22,000 p/a-Diss
|Job Title:||Kitchen Manager–Daytime hours-£22,000 p/a-Diss|
|Salary:||£19000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: worklife balance - no evenings|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2018 12:44|
Role Overview Chef – (Diss):
A leading outdoor leisure/retail company looking for a Restaurant Manager to join the team for their site in Worthing. The company has a passion for great customer service and food, as well as development. The successful candidate will work 5 out of 7 days on 40 hours per week morning and daytime hours only with NO EVENINGS, weekends on rota basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Kitchen Manager (Diss):
- Stock monitoring and ordering
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Providing outstanding customer service at all times
- Hands on management of a popular and relaxed café
- If required - assist Head Cook with food preparation or serving
- Knowledge of all our key business areas – able to deliver brand standards; effectively manage 0all stock & ordering systems for food/ consumables and take full ownership for all results & successes
- Be passionate about hospitality, with direct experience working in a leadership/operational role.
- Commercial operator who is able to consider the bigger picture.
- Demonstrable ability to lead
What You Need To Be a Successful Kitchen Manager (Diss):
- Experience at Chef t or Kitchen Manager level
- An understanding of food and efficient service
- Sound financial and commercial acumen
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The Reward/Benefits – Kitchen Manager (Diss):
- Annual salary up to £22,000 per annum
- Company benefits and group discount
- 40 hours per week working morning and daytime hours only NO EVENINGS
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£7.70 - £8.21
7.38 - 7.83 age dependant
Kitchen Porter / Kitchen Assistant
£8.50 per hour, Benefits: Paid holidays & Blue Benefits scheme
Kitchen Porter - Thornford Park
Up to £16000.00 per annum