Kitchen Manager - Andover - Garden Centre
|Job Title:||Kitchen Manager - Andover - Garden Centre|
|Salary:||£22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Henderson|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2018 09:31|
Working hours per week: 39
Are you looking to lead in a kitchen that delivers a fantastic experience, scrumptious food and a wide cake and coffee range? This garden centre offers an amazing range for gardens and homes, an in house restaurant with a tasty food offering.
- Opening hours are 9am-5.30pm
- No split shifts
- Rotated weekends - flexibility is important
What we're looking for
- Leadership and management - You'll be leading a large team in our busy kitchen to prepare and cook a wide food offering
- Working closely with the Restaurant Manager to ensure the restaurant is working efficiently
- Passion for hospitality, food and customer experience.
With plenty of training, reward for inspiring work and a generous benefits package which includes store and restaurant discounts, group pension, holiday and sick pay for all colleagues. Staff Uniform included, as well as free parking and a great work life balance.
Please apply online or call Amy on 01635 34949
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commis Chefs - Garden Centre - Bicester - £19K
Up to £19000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Chef de Partie - National Garden Centre - Bicester - £20-£24K
£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + amazing company benefits!
Kitchen Manager - Leatherhead
£18000.00 - £19000.00 per annum
£8.21 - £8.50 per annum + Weekly pay, holiday pay, pension
£8.21 - £9.50 per hour