Kitchen Assistant-Educational Site-Winchester-£9.07p/h
Our client is a prestigious educational site in Winchester; they cater for a variety of events and meetings.
They are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to join their team.
As a Kitchen Assistant you will be working on 30 hours a week - paid for 38.5 weeks.
Shift pattern for kitchen assistant is Monday-Saturday 9am - 2pm.
Car is essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Kitchen Assistant (Winchester):
- To ensure the food preparation areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
- To assist with washing utensils and dishes
- To ensure the dishes, utensils and ingredients are stored correctly
- To assist with washing/peeling/chopping etc. of food to prepare salads/deserts etc.
What You Need To Be a Successful Kitchen Assistant (Winchester):
- Great understanding of the importance of health and safety
- Excellent team player
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Good communication skills
The Reward/Benefits - Kitchen Assistant (Winchester):
- Great hourly rate of £9.07 per hour
- Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.