Kitchen Assistant - Education Sector - Oxford
|Job Title:||Kitchen Assistant - Education Sector - Oxford|
|Salary:||£8.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Rob Jones|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 15:49|
One of the country's leading independent schools is looking for a kitchen porter to join their team. The school prides itself on its outstanding academic, pastoral and co-curricular outcomes. The school caters for children from ages 4-18 year olds.
* Kitchen Assistant.
* £8.00 per hour.
* 40 Hours per week.
* 5 out of 7 days (may include some weekends).
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Making sure all areas are clean, tidy and safe.
* Maintaining a hygienic environment for the chefs to work in.
* Specific responsibility for the Plate Wash and Pot Wash areas.
* Comply with all current Health & Safety and Food Safety.
* Provide assistance to the Catering Manager or department in any area that is suited to your experience or skill set.
* Maintain hygiene and cleanliness for kitchen equipment that you have responsibility of.
* To assist with functions should these fall within your normal working hours, (overtime may be available).
* Good spoken, written and listening skills.
* A positive team player.
* Ideally have experience working within the education sector or within a catering environment.
* 8.5 weeks holiday.
* Meals provided on duty.
* Full uniform included.
* Life insurance 3 x gross salary.
* Access to swimming pool
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Kitchen Assistant - Prestigious School in Oxford - £9.00 p/h
$9 per hour
Kitchen Porter / Kitchen Assistant
£8.50 per hour, Benefits: Paid holidays & Blue Benefits scheme
£7.70 - £8.21
7.38 - 7.83 age dependant