|Location||Wareham, Dorset||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£16009.50 - £16009.59 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Kitchen Assistant - Bovington
We are a global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK. We are currently recruiting for Kitchen Assistant for our site in Bovington. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a work/life balance as there will be no late evening work required and you will get some weekends off. As a Kitchen Assistant you will work 5/7 days, 6am-2pm/11am-7pm, 1 in 3 weekend, 37.5hrs - CAN BE FLEXIBLE AROUND SHIFTS!
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Kitchen Assistant:
- To ensure the food preparation areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
- To assist with washing utensils and dishes
- To ensure the dishes, utensils and ingredients are stored correctly
- To assist with washing/peeling/chopping etc. of food to prepare salads/deserts etc.
What You Need To Be a Successful Kitchen Assistant:
- Great understanding of the importance of health and safety
- Excellent team player
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Good communication skills
The Reward/Benefits - Kitchen Assistant:
- Great hourly rate of £8.21p/h
- per hour
- Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.