- Job Reference: 00039653-1
- Date Posted: 19 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Wirral, Merseyside
- Salary: £25,339 to £27,106
- Sector: HR / Recruitment, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year. Committed to empowering people to better their lives, Seetec Pluss supports individuals from all walks of life to enter and progress in the world of work. We create and source jobs and opportunities, and by focusing on people’s strengths we raise aspirations and help them overcome their barriers to work and develop the skills that employers are looking for. Together, we open up a world of opportunity to individuals and organisations, supporting them with their aspirations today so they can thrive in the future.
We are seeking talented individuals to join our team as Key Workers. As a Key Worker you will be responsible for working with a caseload of clients, managing the customer journey back into employment and supporting individuals to secure and retain sustainable work
Our ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently. You must have effective coaching and mentoring skills and be able to demonstrate effective questioning skills. Have experience or ability to cold call and close agreements with employers. You must have the capability to work under pressure, without day to day supervision
If you are from a sales, hospitality, retail, recruitment background or previous experience within employability we would like to hear from you.
This is a rewarding role that will allow you to utilise your current skills to influence, support and encourages others to build a future.
* Meet personal performance targets and Key Performance Indicators
* Manage a caseload of customers using a variety of coaching strategies to help customers overcome barriers to obtaining sustainable employment
* Undertake in-depth assessments using a suite of tools to fully understand a customer’s circumstances, preferences and holistic barriers to progression.
* Carry out cold calls to employers with the aim of closing agreements for the employment of your customers
* Co-produce personalised tailored SMART action plans with sequenced interventions and development opportunities
* Ensure that all paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with company standards and policies
* Abide by and commit to the company's safeguarding protocols
Skills and Experience
* Experience of working within a target driven environment.
* Ability to market specific attributes of customers to employers.
* Understanding of how to affect positive behaviour change.
* Experience of working with people with multiple and complex needs, including health conditions and disabilities.
* Knowledge of the labour market, wider provision in the local area.
* Experience of securing employment opportunities for a wide range of individuals.
* Knowledge of the barriers to employment and welfare to work agenda.
Salary: £25,339 - £27,106 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37hrs per week - Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 17.00pm Friday 8.30am – 16.30pm
Closing Date: 16 February 2021
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Depenent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”.
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity