Key Worker-Care Staff
- Job Reference: 00006033-1
- Date Posted: 6 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Chester, Cheshire
- Salary: £9.00 to £10.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: KEY WORKER ROLES-CARE/SUPPORT
Company: Sugarman Health
Sugarman Health are urgently seeking experienced key workers. Now more than ever you are needed to help care and support the most vulnerable members of society.
We are looking for experienced Nurses, Senior Carer's,Care and Support staff in Health and Social Care to work in the local area.
You would be working one location each day for block hours are smallest shift is 6 hours. Working at Care homes,Nursing Homes, and Supported living services
Shift Patterns (YOU PICK SHIFT PATTERNS YOU CAN WORK)
8am to 2pm
2pm to 8pm
8am to 8pm
8pm to 8am
In return we offer the following
1) Key Worker Status role- keep working and help pay your bills.
2) You pick the days you want to work and we assign you local work for the day.
3) Offer opportunity to try out different areas of social care including Mental Health work*.
4) Potential for Permanent contracts of employment through clients we supply.
5) Comprehensive training package
What we need in return
-DBS either on the update or a clear dbs issued no more than 12 months ago , or to pay for a new dbs to be issued (£40 cost for new dbs)
- references to cover your last 3 years history
-complete online training
-positive and can do attitude
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for please contact Darren on (phone number removed) immediately for a phone interview due to Covid-19 and Social Distancing application/interview forms will be done online/over phones
*Dependent on your location /ad hoc hours
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer