Key Stage Two Teachers Required in Luton
- Job Reference: 00010427-1
- Date Posted: 19 June 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Salary: £24,549 to £40,194
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Simply Education are working with a number of schools in and around Luton to recruit Key Stage Two teachers for a range of assignments. We have contracts ranging from a single term to permanent employment so have a range of options available.
Although we are currently confined to working from home status we are still able to complete your registration via video link so when the Coronavirus crisis is over you will be ideally placed to go straight into work when schools re-open.
As well as day-to-day supply teachers we are also looking for staff that are happy to commit to a full teaching role with all the planning and other responsibilities that come with it. Teachers will be subject to AWR and therefore will be suitably remunerated for any role they take on.
If you are local to Luton and the surrounding area and looking for full time teaching work in September then please call Stephen Robinson immediately on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed).
To be a successful Key Stage 2 teacher you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
-Have the ability and experience of working in an KS2 setting.
-Be adaptable to all working surroundings.
-Inspire and have a passion to educate.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week