Key Stage 1 Supply Teachers
- Job Reference: 00095674-1
- Date Posted: 10 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- Salary: £25,714 to £36,961
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Contract
We are seeking Key Stage 1 Teachers specifically in the South Oxfordshire area who are looking for ad-hoc supply.
With the start of the 22/23 academic approaching us, We are spending the summer holidays recruiting for primary teachers who specialise in Key Stage 1. We are working with primary schools in the area who are always looking for daily cover and short term roles. If you are interested in finding out more please get in touch!
We are looking for someone who:
• Has excellent behaviour management skills.
• Has QTS or is an ECT
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
• Can close the gap in performance of all pupils with special
educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kealie in our Oxfordshire Office on (phone number removed)