Key Stage 1 Opportunity
|Job Title:||Key Stage 1 Opportunity|
|Salary:||£130 - £185 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-01-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Catchpole|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 16:05|
Pertemps Education are pleased to be working with a vibrant and successful primary school in Thurrock who are looking for a Key Stage 1 Teacher to join them immediately. There are excellent opportunities for career progression here and the school are willing to look at TLR responsibilities for the right candidate.
The school is part of a wider multi-academy trust and they have a large intake with a on-site nursery. They serve a vibrant and diverse community which the school reflects. The school is graded outstanding in all aspects in a recent Ofsted inspection.
The school are looking for:
- A Qualified Teacher with specific Key Stage 1 knowledge
- A teacher with ambition for the their students and their own success
- Demonstrate consistent good teaching practice
- A dynamic teacher who is committed to creating new ideas
In return the school can offer:
- A competitive salary with a good benefits package
- A supportive working culture with the senior leadership team are committed to your development
- A vibrant working environment with children who are willing to learn
If you are interested in hearing more about this Key Stage 1 Teacher opportunity then do not hesitate to get in touch with Sarah at Pertemps Education on 01245 950 667.
All candidates will be subject to reference and DBS checks before appointment. AGY
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's