Key Acount Manager
- Job Reference: 00078060-1
- Date Posted: 21 July 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Company: A-SAFE Group
Who We Are?
The A-SAFE Group is a rapidly growing and dynamic environment where open mindedness, curiosity and drive are important. As the market leader, the A-SAFE Group is determined to hold its position and create opportunities for continued growth and development. We have a true global presence including USA, Japan, Australia, Europe, and UAE.
We are known for our innovation and ‘can-do’ attitude. A place where talent can thrive and develop as we grow. We invented the first industrial strength polymer safety barrier, revolutionizing workplace safety. We’ve been improving world standards ever since, introducing further advanced safety solutions, including our next generation RackEye IOT safety device.
Global blue-chip companies use our products including Coca-Cola, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, Amazon, and Heathrow airport to name but a few.
Due to continued growth, and in-line with our development strategy, we are looking to appoint a Key Account Manager who will be responsible for the development, growth, and long-lasting global relationships with our key account customers.
Whilst we are based in West Yorkshire, you can be based anywhere in the EU, as long as you have easy access to an international airport to facilitate the regular travel that will be key to your success in this role.
How You Can Help Us
* Understand the design and specification process within our selected key accounts.
* Understand how we can solve our selected key accounts’ impact protection and safety in the workplace problems.
* Propose solutions to these problems and create standard specifications across all new-build formats and existing sites.
* Lead all commercial negotiations with our selected key accounts.
* Create an evolving organigram detailing key head-office stakeholders involved in workplace safety and impact protection for our selected key accounts.
* Develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders relevant to our deliverables.
* Develop the experience and relationships to improve our selected key accounts’ understanding of how IOT solutions can augment workplace safety and drive operational change.
* Work closely with A-safe country sales teams to ensure best practice is followed, information is shared and specifications enforced at our selected key account’s sites.
What We Would Like You to Bring to Our Team
* Proven success of growing sales via product specifications with major blue-chip companies in the food and beverage manufacturing, logistics, retail, health and hygiene or packaging sectors.
* Proven experience of growing sales with capital equipment / solution selling.
* Proven key account management experience.
* Proven experience of generating additional sales through problem identification and solving.
* Proven experience of developing multi-level customer relationships within blue-chip companies across Europe.
* Able to travel throughout Europe without restrictions (excludes COVID-19 related restrictions).
* Proven experience of collaborating with internal colleagues located throughout Europe.
* Fluent written and spoken English.
* Background within the materials handling or associated industries.
* Excited by technology and IOT solutions. Experience of sales as a service to blue chips (leasing of software for example).
Our values are at the core of everything we do:
* We are Pioneers
* We are in it Together
* We do the Right Thing
This is a great opportunity to join at a time of rapid growth. We have huge global demand for our products due to our leading-edge safety innovation, with subsidiaries in seventeen countries. We offer a fast-paced, energetic, and creative environment, working with the latest technologies.
We are continually investing in our people and offer bespoke training, professional study support and career opportunities for all – whether that’s helping you fulfil your potential in your current role or to help you aim even higher, we’ll work with you to make sure it happens. To help us maintain this ethos, our ‘Grow our own’ committed obligation ensures at least 50% of vacancies are filled through internal development and promotion, which can be seen from the success stories on our careers website.
Other group benefits include 25 days holiday, pension, flexible start and finish times, flexible long-weekend scheme, buy/sell holidays scheme.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by us will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee