Key Account Manager - Strategic Alliances
- Job Reference: 00078058-1
- Date Posted: 21 July 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Key Account Manager – Strategic Alliances
Company: A-SAFE Group
Who We Are?
The A-SAFE Group is a rapidly growing and dynamic environment where open mindedness, curiosity and drive are important. As the market leader, the A-SAFE Group is determined to hold its position and create opportunities for continued growth and development. We have a true global presence including USA, Japan, Australia, Europe, and UAE.
We are known for our innovation and ‘can-do’ attitude. A place where talent can thrive and develop as we grow. We invented the first industrial strength polymer safety barrier, revolutionizing workplace safety. We’ve been improving world standards ever since, introducing further advanced safety solutions, including our next generation RackEye IOT safety device.
Global blue-chip companies use our products including Coca-Cola, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, Amazon, and Heathrow airport to name but a few.
Due to continued growth, and in-line with our development strategy, we are looking to appoint a Key Account Manager who will be responsible for the development, growth and long-lasting global relationships with our selected strategic partners.
Whilst we are based in West Yorkshire, you can be based anywhere in the EU, as long as you have easy access to an international airport to facilitate the regular travel that will be key to your success in this role.
How You Can Help Us
* Identify key regional and global companies with potential to become our strategic partners. This includes but is not limited to material handling equipment manufacturers, racking manufacturers, process automation companies, integrators, designers, consultants….
* Develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders at our strategic partners gaining their trust and buy-in to include our solutions as part of their offering to end users.
* Liaise with all sales, technical and procurement stakeholders to ensure our solutions are offered as standard within their projects.
* Lead all commercial negotiations with our selected strategic partners.
* Develop the experience and relationships to improve our selected key strategic partners understanding of how IOT solutions can increase their revenue and value add to their customers.
* Work closely with A-SAFE country sales teams to ensure best practice is followed, information is shared and agreements enforced at our strategic partners’ in-country offices.
What We Would Like You to Bring to Our Team
* Proven success of growing sales through strategic alliances with OEM’s, integrators, designers, consultants
* Proven experience of growing sales with capital equipment / solution selling
* Proven key account management experience
* Proven experience of generating additional sales through problem identification and solving
* Proven experience of developing multi-level customer relationships within strategic partners
* Able to travel throughout Europe without restrictions (excludes COVID-19 related restrictions)
* Proven experience of collaborating with internal colleagues located throughout the world
* Fluent written and spoken English
* Excited by technology and IOT solutions. Experience of sales as a service through strategic alliances (leasing of software for example)
* Has previously sold to or worked for companies in our target strategic alliance sectors
Our values are at the core of everything we do:
* We are Pioneers
* We are in it Together
* We do the Right Thing
This is a great opportunity to join at a time of rapid growth. We have huge global demand for our products due to our leading-edge safety innovation, with subsidiaries in seventeen countries. We offer a fast-paced, energetic, and creative environment, working with the latest technologies.
We are continually investing in our people and offer bespoke training, professional study support and career opportunities for all – whether that’s helping you fulfil your potential in your current role or to help you aim even higher, we’ll work with you to make sure it happens. To help us maintain this ethos, our ‘Grow our own’ committed obligation ensures at least 50% of vacancies are filled through internal development and promotion, which can be seen from the success stories on our careers website.
Other group benefits include 25 days holiday, pension, flexible start and finish times, flexible long-weekend scheme, buy/sell holidays scheme.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by us will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee