|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: OTE c£55,000 plus car||Sector||Sales|
The successful candidate will be responsible for both existing customers and new business development (around 50/50 split) .
The company offers a basic salary of £35,000-40,000 pa plus car or car allowance, OTE c£55,000pa (uncapped) plus laptop plus mobile.
This is a field based sales/account management position covering Scotland and the North East and will involve extensive travelling including to the company's head office.
You'll be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of clients to agreed targets as well as developing new business through identifying sales opportunities and nuturing strong client relationships.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring the achievement of sales and margin targets
- Developing successful business partnerships across the customer base whilst maintaining a value added service to ensure successful trading relationships.
- Identifying areas for growth and gross profit increase by providing the entire solution within accounts.
- Negotiating and retaining existing business through processes and secure fixed term agreements.
- Visiting accounts on a quarterly basis; creating and delivering account development plans.
The Ideal Candidate:
You should have previous field sales experience and strong territory management skills. Experience in the medical/health care industry is desirable but not essential.
You'll be highly self motivated with the ability to plan and prioritise your workload to achieve agreed goals.
A solid communicator, you will possess strong negotiation and influencing skills coupled with a commercial focus.
Candidates should hold a full, clean driving license.