|Location||Daventry, Northamptonshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £30000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
* Improve Net Promoter Score (NPS)
* Increase sales revenue through their sales relationships
* Own client SLA's (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly tracking)
* Identify areas of improvement, including manual practices which can / should be automated
* Develop an account plan for the year, defining account objectives, initiatives and
* Manage Forecasting - Working with the client to assess client's upcoming activities (e.g.
* Create action plan to remediate lack of revenue v target (e.g. engineering stock counts)
* Create action plan to engage with Operations to ensure that Outbound, Inbound and
Inventory are coordinated based on changes to client trends
* Track monthly performance against the account plan
* Perform an annual client(s) NPS survey, achieving a minimum score of 7 in this survey.
* Deliver on all aspects of meeting and exceeding service level agreements and related KPI's in line with quality, flexibility and reliability
* Own the operational KPI delivery, producing performance statistics for our operational platform against key KPI's
* Assess, communicate and monitor such success factors and metrics that impact results
* Identify non-value added activities and the impact on the business and take decisive corrective action
* Project manage client activity (working across the required stakeholders)
* Manage and effectively co-ordinate activities and service levels with client(s)s and
Operations, managing expectations, timescales and any internal constraints
* Set and manage client expectations on the delivery of all special projects,
implementations etc. providing internal Project Plans to the operation with timelines and
* Oversee projects and provide project direction for new client(s) implementations and work
alongside all internal departments to ensure delivery is accurate and timely
* Ensure all customer billing is taking place within client(s) timelines at month end, with
* Working with Finance, analyse client(s) profitability across each of core handling,
freight and consumables. Ensure client(s) pricing versus costs are as budgeted, and spot
opportunities to optimise margins on client(s) programs
* Prepare and review the month end invoices in line with the client(s) charging schedules and ensure that any additional charges are included, passing to the Head of Sales & Client(s) Services for final check and sign off
* Reconcile specific freight billing, and working with Finance, present margin outcomes at a
* Contribute to the new business process in an active manner including, but not limited to:
* Assisting with writing tender documents
* Running sales presentations
* Producing pricing documents
* Assisting with / Leading tours of the Operation for prospective client(s)s
* Quarterly Business Review meetings
* Work with Operations, take full responsibility of new services deployment
* To effectively motivate, coach, lead and mobilise team efforts in support of building long
term mutually profitable relationships with customers
* To resolve conflicts as they arise and to handle counter-productive behaviour effectively
* To delegate tasks appropriately
* To provide effective coaching as appropriate
* To provide feedback and respond to associates appropriately
* Lead by example
* Set clear and unambiguous objectives where appropriate ensuring they are discussed with
and understood by associates.
* Hold self and others accountable for the achievement of all performance metrics, including
Productivity and Quality
* To establish a constructive, impactful and collaborative relationship with colleagues, customers, suppliers and carriers to attain successful delivery.
Additional tasks for the job:
* Lead regular and structured client review meetings (MBR, QBR)
* Oversee production and update of weekly client(s) status reports and monitor progress.
* Understand company profitability reporting, and assist in identifying areas for margin
growth within the client(s) services portfolio. Size these areas, and deploy as required
* Ensure all communication with the client(s) whether written or verbal is concise, accurate
and professionally delivered. Maintain appropriate records and dialogue history with all clients in a professional manner
* Produce, in a specified format, a monthly client(s) summary pack including revenues, costs, freight, all charging, headcount, space, SKU's and other key metrics. Working with Finance, identify top 3 areas for margin improvement with each client(s).
* Ensure a thorough working knowledge of the client(s)'s market place and business objectives.
* Work with Operations and team Colleagues and other departments to ensure all queries are investigated; resolved and corrective action is put in place where necessary
* Ensure a thorough working knowledge of the client(s) and Ingram Micro systems, processes and work instructions in support of your designated client(s) accounts
* To be proactive in contributing ideas and suggestions supporting product and service developments and improvements for both new and existing systems / services
* To manage own development, adopting a culture of continuous improvement
* "Opportunity spot" potential areas of growth within the client(s)'s account, and assist in compiling, presenting and supporting solutions to support new business wins/growth with the client(s), including new services such as call centre, reverse logistics and other areas
Omega Resource Group Ltd are acting as the employment agent for this position. To find out more information about this role, please apply if you believe you have the relevant experience. Alternatively please contact Katarzyna Sieniuc on 01793 317853 /
To view more of our open positions, please visit our website at www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.