Key Account Manager
|Job Title:||Key Account Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chelsea Gough|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 17:00|
Benefits: Company pension, Private Medical Care, annual bonus linked to company performance, 5 weeks' holiday per annum
Sector: Merchandising and Design
A strongly consultative and bespoke service provider with expert brand strategy knowledge, working with clients to assess their needs, ensuring the product is distributed and delivered, on time, every time. Based in the UK, Hong Kong and the USA, operating in all of the key manufacturing regions of Asia, with strong partnerships throughout the rest of the world. This is a rare opportunity to join an organisation who have grown organically since their inception, who pride themselves on their 'real people, real products, real service' business culture - no red tape, bureaucracy or corporate obstacles. Following their success in the chosen market place they are looking to expand the Account Management team.
The primary focus of this role is to take ownership, manage and nurture high value key accounts with retailers in the fashion industry, working closely with the MD to achieve on going relationships and repeat business, through offering a wide range of innovative products. Day to day duties will include: dealing on a one to one basis, with many major High Street retailers and designer labels; building customer relationships at all levels to ensure maximum spend for the business; ensuring the timely and accurate submission of quotes and proposals to customers; monitoring progression of quotes; compiling spend reports for managers and customers; dealing with customer queries, data and quote information onto sales database
First and foremost, you will have a proven Account Manager background and will be looking for an opportunity to join a growing business where you can develop your career. Ideally you will have worked on FMCG brands, either agency or client side.
Essential Skills required
• Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Strong business sense and commercial awareness with an ability to negotiate
• A strong awareness of competition and market trends
• A desire to manage multi-functional teams and develop individuals
• Good interpersonal communication skills both written and oral
• A ‘can do' attitude with a team player approach
• Self-motivated with an ability to work unsupervised
• Positive attitude and maturity to handle conflict and challenges with internal and external customers
• Trustworthy with confidential information
• Previous experience of working in a similar role is essential
Joining this business you will be part of a formidable team who will support, encourage and develop you to be the best you can be.
Interested? Click ‘apply' now for an immediate interview!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's