Key Account Manager
|Job Title:||Key Account Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Oliver|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 10:54|
An established, successful, family owned, professional association in the medical sector are looking for a Key Account Manager to join their team on a full time permanent basis. The role will be 50/50 split of looking after existing accounts, and also focusing on new business sales.
Our client offer's a brilliant salary circa. £35k - £40k DOE + car allowance and a OTE of £55,000 per annum (uncapped). You will also receive either car allowance or company car, laptop and mobile phone. You'll be required to attend meetings at the HQ, approx. twice per quarter.
You will be working Monday - Friday, full time hours 08.45 am - 5.30 pm (flexibility will be required as it is a field sales role).
The ideal candidate would be smart, driven, confident, resilient and passionate about developing a successful career in a target driven environment, previous field sales experience is a must.
You will be required to manage an existing portfolio of accounts to achieve agreed sales and targets, whilst consistently retaining profitable customers. You will also be expected to develop new areas of spend through identifying sales opportunities across a range of services ensuring year on year growth.
This is a field based sales role, where you will be covering Gloucester, Oxford, Coventry, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Stoke, Crewe, Telford, Mid-Wales, South Wales. The candidate can live in any of these locations/ close to these areas.
This is a role where you will need the determination and hunger to win business, grow accounts and build relationships in what could be a challenging but rewarding environment.
- Ensure the achievement of sales and margin targets.
- Develop successful partnerships across an existing customer base.
- Maintaining a value added service to ensure successful trading relationships.
- Identify areas for growth and gross profit increase by providing the entire Occupational Health solution within accounts.
- Negotiate and retain existing business through processes and secure fixed term agreements.
- Visit accounts on a quarterly basis; create and deliver account development plans.
- Has previous field sales experience - sales experience within a medical environment is desirable but not essential. Demonstrates commitment and motivation to achieve goals and live up to expectations.
- Has the ability to communicate information, clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, using appropriate language and channels for the intended audience.
- Ability to build trust, respect and rapport quickly, at all levels.
- Demonstrates a willingness and ability to take on new tasks, change work methods and processes to adapt to necessary changes in the team or company.
- Ability to negotiate, influence and persuade others
- Makes appropriate decisions about when to act independently or to consult others and follows through on tasks with little or no reminders.
- Demonstrates self-management skills, including time management, planning, prioritizing and timely completion of work responsibilities and job assignments.
- Complete understanding of the sales and business development process, with strong commercial acumen.
Clean driving licence and car required
If interested the please hit apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you're not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's