As Branch Manager leading our Derby operation, you’ll be responsible for managing the supply chain operation for the branch and ensuring that your team are motivated, engaged and getting the most from their roles.
You will be responsible for the customer inventory experience inclusive of systems, software, hardware and varied solutions whilst supporting multiple customer accounts with inventory stock profiles and customer on-site inventory
An excellent opportunity for a Manager with proven experience ideally within a similar operation (retail, supply chain distribution, warehouse and logistics), you’ll have strong stakeholder management and are able to build relationships internally and externally, and one which invokes trust and respect.
Interviews will be held on 24th and 25th April
- To develop and enhance relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
- Day to day management, monitoring and evaluation of your team
- Ensure agreed SLAs are met by directing and co-ordinating your team efficiently and effectively
- Providing an excellent customer experience by tracking key metrics to analyse performance, proactively identifying challenges and concerns via regular stakeholder contact, and addressing any issues in a timely manner
- Monitoring all stock transaction accuracy from the KeepStock Centre to the customer site
- Effectively implementing any stock transaction changes and ensuring completion in a timely manner within customer locations
- Timely communication with internal and external customers regarding stock outs
- Ensuring the Health and Safety of your team and the KeepStock centre
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvements and efficiencies
- Working closely with the product development team to discuss customer feedback and improve service
The ideal candidate
- Previous experience of warehouse processes and stock management
- Proven ability to lead, develop, and influence your team
- Knowledge of VMI industry / market sector, including legal and policy frameworks
- Effective communication skills and able to develop relationships with stakeholders
- Highly motivated and solutions focused
- Good attention to detail and highly numerate, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience within industrial supplies/consumables, logistics or supply chain environment is highly desirable
What you'll get in return
The chance to join a multinational organisation with ambitious growth plans and one where team members truly matter. Our people focus incudes engagement, development opportunities and career path, diversity and the ability to influence. Benefits include a competitive salary, bonus and company car.
For further information on the benefits package for this role, please contact us on 0116 2001609.
Cromwell, Fabory, Grainger Global Online and Zoro Tools Europe are subsidiaries of W.W. Grainger, a U.S. Fortune 500 industrial supplies business.
Cromwell has been established for over 50 years and is a supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering an unrivalled choice of products to all industries, professions and trades.
From cutting tools to personal protection products and from precision equipment to abrasives and power tools, our extensive range brings together all the major brands and more in an unrivalled selection available from a single source.
We also offer a diverse profile of technical and specialist support, which ranges from in-depth product expertise, to on-site solutions to enable you to maximise performance.
We offer next day delivery or collection from our nationwide Stock Centres, supported by an overnight UK logistics network.