|Job Title:||Branch Manager|
|Start Date:||2019-05-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Cally Overton|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 15:35|
As Branch Manager leading our Derby operation, you’ll be responsible for the operational performance of the branch and ensuring that your team are motivated, engaged and getting the most from their roles.
Your operational responsibility will also include warehouse management, customer supply and relationship management, compliance and achievement of associated KPI’s, to ultimately ensure financial targets and customer expectations are met.
An excellent opportunity for a Manager with proven experience ideally within a similar operation, you’ll have strong stakeholder management to build relationships internally and externally, and one which invokes trust and respect.
- Monitoring, maintaining and managing all operational issues and service levels for customers affiliated to your branch location.
- Managing the Warehouse to ensure effective Stock Management and Trade Counter Operations are in place.
- Effective management of the branch logistics operations, to ensure that our customers receive the right goods within agreed timeframes.
- Adherence and compliance to company standard operating procedures.
- Ensuring the business remains cost effective whilst maintaining productivity levels and quality of service
- Ensuring stock-taking and annual audits are completed accurately and in line with Company procedures.
- Ensuring that the branch meets all levels of compliance required internally and externally.
- Recruiting, leading, training, coaching and motivating employees to meet the branch’s objectives and embrace the Company’s core values and expected behaviours.
- Ensure that the operation is adequately resourced at all times in order to ensure daily operations are met.
- Strategically improving overall performance against set targets
The ideal candidate
- Proven branch / business management experience
- Previous Warehouse Management experience including stock management
- Ability to lead, develop, influence and inspire a team
- Good negotiation, influencing and decision making skills
- Self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills (reporting and interpretation)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective IT skills
- Demonstrable business acumen
- Experience within an industrial consumable / Industrial supplies environment is desirable
- Knowledge of Lean Management principles would be an advantage
- Full UK Driving Licence
What you'll get in return
The chance to join a multinational organisation with ambitious growth plans and one where team members truly matter. Our people focus incudes engagement, development opportunities and career path, diversity and the ability to influence.
As one of our employees, you can expect to receive a competitive salary, bonus and company car in addition to a variety of benefits, including 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), free car parking, defined contribution pension scheme and employee discounts on products and retailers.
Cromwell, Fabory, Grainger Global Online and Zoro Tools Europe are subsidiaries of W.W. Grainger, a U.S. Fortune 500 industrial supplies business.
Cromwell has been established for over 50 years and is a supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering an unrivalled choice of products to all industries, professions and trades.
From cutting tools to personal protection products and from precision equipment to abrasives and power tools, our extensive range brings together all the major brands and more in an unrivalled selection available from a single source.
We also offer a diverse profile of technical and specialist support, which ranges from in-depth product expertise, to on-site solutions to enable you to maximise performance.
We offer next day delivery or collection from our nationwide Stock Centres, supported by an overnight UK logistics network.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's