Junior Web Developer C# MVC SQL Server
|Job Title:||Junior Web Developer C# MVC SQL Server|
|Contact Name:||Paul Doherty|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 17:10|
This Junior Web Developer role has been created due to on-going expansion to the portfolio.
To maintain, support and re-develop current websites in the portfolio and provide web support internally.
- Update, maintain and improve current websites in line with business strategy and brands.
- Perform regular data maintenance tasks as required.
- Report progress, overdue jobs and problems to the line manager on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Troubleshoot user issues to establish a solution which improves site performance.
- Provide any support to the digital departments that might need help with online tools.
- Monitoring portfolio site activity, analytics, revenues vs expectations
- Report on analytics and monitor SEO performance.
- Take a pro-active involvement in identifying potential improvements to partner integrations and & services.
- Adapt to new responsibilities arising periodically due to the on-going development of a fast-moving and growing digital business
Experience and Qualifications:
Additionally, any experience in TFS, Web API and Bootstrap would be a distinct advantage.
A hard-working, passionate individual with a quick-thinking and decisive attitude.
Experience of handling multiple support and development tasks with the ability to prioritise effectively.
The ability to work autonomously and on own initiative, balancing the continuously-changing daily priorities.
Demonstrable problem-solving skills, the ability to find solutions balancing user, client and business needs.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's