Junior/trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Job Reference: 00039761-1
- Date Posted: 19 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £18,000 to £22,000
- Sector: HR / Recruitment, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Junior/Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Construction
£(phone number removed) + commission
Following the continuous success of our current, tight-knit team in London, we are looking to expand to keep on top of our growing pipeline of work. We are looking for a school leaver, university graduate or junior consultant with the drive and ambition to make it in the fast-paced and highly rewarding world of recruitment.
Who we are:
Founded by Piers Michell in 2015, we are a small business comprising of 5 people based out of a newly refurbished office block by Bank station. We have built our reputation over the last 5 years by combining 30 years of recruitment experience with good ethics and a genuine care for both clients and candidates. We are a close-knit team who work together to ensure everyone thrives and no one is left behind. Unlike most recruitment companies, we do not obsess on KPI’s focusing instead on the quality of the inputs you make.
What we do:
We recruit into the Niche world of Fit out, predominantly Design and Build (D&B) Office fit out. We work closely with some of the biggest names as well as smaller / start-up businesses. We build and nurture new and existing relationships with both clients and candidates to deliver a people focused approach to a highly competitive market.
What you will be doing:
* Assisting our existing consultants with their search for 5* talent. You’ll do this through market mapping, direct messaging, both cold and warm calling as well as email ‘Eshots’.
* Writing /editing and posting job adverts for active requirements
* Building a network of reliable candidates who will hopefully become clients in the future
* Formatting CV’s to ensure content is presented in the most succinct and efficient way
* Learning how to assess candidate requirements and creating shortlists for live and speculative vacancies
* Filtering job applications so that only top talent is put forward to clients
* Attending both candidate and client meetings, initially with a consultant and then progressing to doing this on your own
* Taking briefs and uploading onto our CRM (Mercury)
* Updating the system with contact details, up to date work status, salary expectation etc.
What we can offer you:
* A job where your progression is only capped by your ambition and your vision
* Training and support from day 1
* An inclusive team where everyone is driven to succeed
* Biannual trips abroad as a company Pre COVID-19 we went to Ibiza and Skiing in Morzine
* Regular nights/days out
* One of the best incentive schemes in the industry with uncapped earning potential
* Most importantly, a fun place to work!
Please note - Applications close 19th Feb and we cannot get back to unsuccessful candidates