Junior Technical Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Technical Engineer|
|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Salary:||£21000 - £24000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jenny Lester062|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 11:55|
The role requires an astute Technical Engineer with mechanical experience and ideally some exposure to pumps, building services, or HVAC. The role will involve providing after-sales technical support to a range of customers including end users, consultants, distributors and contractors.
The role is an office-based technical support position working within a technical department. The role will also involve providing quotes and estimates to customers on a range of pumps and associated products.
The position would suit a graduate mechanical engineer / plumber / pump engineer with a strong technical understanding of pumps or valves. Plumbing and heating experience would also be considered for the position.
Graduate Mechanical Engineer / Technical Support Engineer Position Overview
• Provide after-sales technical support on a range of pumps and associated products.
• Support customers including end users, consultants, distributors and contractors
• Provide estimates and quotes on new and maintenance business
• Work within a small technical team providing excellent customer service.
• Site visits as required.
Graduate Mechanical Engineer / Technical Support Engineer Position Requirements
• Mechanical Engineering background - knowledge of pumps, plumbing and heating desirable
• Providing technical support to end users, consultants, distributors and contractors
• Ideally degree qualified with Mechanical Engineering, Building Services
Graduate Mechanical Engineer / Technical Support Engineer - Salary and benefits
• Salary - £20-24k (DOE)
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Please apply online or call 01283 512225 and ask for Jenny!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's