|Location||Burton upon Trent||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£21000 - £24000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
The role requires an astute Technical Engineer with mechanical experience and ideally some exposure to pumps, building services, or HVAC. The role will involve providing after-sales technical support to a range of customers including end users, consultants, distributors and contractors.
The role is an office-based technical support position working within a technical department. The role will also involve providing quotes and estimates to customers on a range of pumps and associated products.
The position would suit a graduate mechanical engineer / plumber / pump engineer with a strong technical understanding of pumps or valves. Plumbing and heating experience would also be considered for the position.
Graduate Mechanical Engineer / Technical Support Engineer Position Overview
• Provide after-sales technical support on a range of pumps and associated products.
• Support customers including end users, consultants, distributors and contractors
• Provide estimates and quotes on new and maintenance business
• Work within a small technical team providing excellent customer service.
• Site visits as required.
Graduate Mechanical Engineer / Technical Support Engineer Position Requirements
• Mechanical Engineering background - knowledge of pumps, plumbing and heating desirable
• Providing technical support to end users, consultants, distributors and contractors
• Ideally degree qualified with Mechanical Engineering, Building Services
Graduate Mechanical Engineer / Technical Support Engineer - Salary and benefits
• Salary - £20-24k (DOE)
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Please apply online or call 01283 512225 and ask for Jenny!