|Location||Winchester, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Junior Sous Chef
Job title: Junior Sous Chef
Contract type: Permanent - Full Time
Salary: Up to £25k + Tip
Hours: 40hrs various shifts - 5/7 days - central location
A well-known and established 2 Rosette Pub/Restaurant based in central Winchester are looking for an experienced and passionate Junior Sous Chef to join the brigade and be part of a professional team. Rosette experience an advantage but not essential as long as you have a fresh food background and willingness to learn & develop a higher skillset ongoing.
- Run a section and supervise Junior Chefs
- Assisting Head and Sous Chef in managing the kitchen
- Ensuring food safety and health & hygiene at all times
- To assist in the preparation of menu ideas
- To prepare and cook food to a required quality standard
- To be organised in your tasks and prioritise your work
- Proven skills as a Chef in a fresh food led kitchen environment
- Knowledge of all Food Safety practises, to include HACCP, COSHH
- Ability to work well in team and have a clear set target for personal achievements
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.