Junior Sous Chef - Wedding/Event Venue
|Job Title:||Junior Sous Chef - Wedding/Event Venue|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 16:37|
Junior Chef- Conference & Wedding Venue - Near Newbury - £20,000-£23,000 P/Annum
Are you currently a Chef de Partie or Junior Sous looking for your next challenge? Are you passionate about producing quality food and have experience working within a weddings/events environment catering for 100+ covers.
If so then look no further! Junior Chef required for a quality wedding and events catering company working within a beautiful privately owned estate.
Junior Chef Requirements:
* A 'hands-on' Chef with all-round cooking abilities
* A track record of large scale banqueting
* Excellent communication skills
* A great eye for detail and the ability to work well under pressure & on own initiative
* Availability to work during normal hours, evenings, weekends & public holidays
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following...
* A proven, successful background from within a similar event/Hotel/wedding catering environment.
* A true passion for food.
* Ability to lead a team.
* Ability to improve standards and implement new ideas.
* Initiative and creativity.
What's in it for you…?
* Up to £23,000 P/Annum
* Great working hours with occasional late nights
* Company pension and bonus scheme
* Career progression within a growing company
Driving is essential due to the location of the site.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's