Junior Sous Chef – City Centre - £23k + Tips
|Job Title:||Junior Sous Chef – City Centre - £23k + Tips|
|Salary:||£23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2018 09:44|
A Junior Sous Chef is required for an iconic landmark in Southampton City Centre. They serve an excellent choice of meals using fresh, locally sourced produce served in their modern, high-end restaurant. The successful candidate will be required to work 5/7 days - Straight Shifts - 45 hrs per week - latest finish 9pm unless a booked show is on - 80 covers - 7 team members.
- Run a section and supervise Junior Chefs
- Assisting Head and Sous Chef in managing the kitchen
- Ensuring food safety and health & hygiene at all times
- To assist in the preparation of menu ideas
- To prepare and cook food to a required quality standard
- To be organised in your tasks and prioritise your work
- Proven skills as a Chef in a fresh food led kitchen environment
- Knowledge of all Food Safety practises, to include HACCP, COSHH
- Ability to work well in team and have a clear set target for personal achievements
- Training and development opportunities
- Some evenings off – Kitchen closes by 9 most nights!
To Apply - Simply click the ‘APPLY’ button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Sous Chef
£10.50 - £13 per hour
JUNIOR SOUS CHEF
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Junior Sous Chef – 5* Country Inn – Chagford -£25K
£25000 per annum, Benefits: Tips + Live In
Sous Chef - Sidmouth
£24000 per annum, Benefits: Accommodation + Tips
Sous Chef - Lyme Regis
£28000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Live In