|Location||Chichester, West Sussex||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Junior Sous Chef - Chichester - Hotel - £27,000 + Tips
The Reward/Benefits - Junior Sous Chef (Chichester):
- Salary of up to £27k+ Tips
- 5/7 Days various Shifts
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 45 hrs per week
- Free Parking
- Great salary and progression
With are very successful kitchen and a busy Conference & Events function, we are looking for an experienced Junior Sous Chef to join the team and lead from the front; training, inspiring and empowering their kitchen brigade whilst driving high standards and profitability in support of the Sous and Head Chef.
We are looking for people-focused, who want to motivate their brigade and lead by example. This particular Junior Sous Chef will have a range of experience within Conference & Events, and will be excited to find out that this is a particularly successful function for the Hotel.
- Run a section and supervise Junior Chefs
- Assisting Head and Sous Chef in managing the kitchen
- Ensuring food safety and health & hygiene at all times
- To assist in the preparation of menu ideas
- To prepare and cook food to a required quality standard
- To be organised in your tasks and prioritise your work
- Proven skills as a Chef in a fresh food led kitchen environment
- Knowledge of all Food Safety practises, to include HACCP, COSHH
- Ability to work well in team and have a clear set target for personal achievements
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.