|Location||Ascot, Berkshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £27000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
JUNIOR SOUS CHEF - 4* HOTEL - ASCOT
Big on banqueting & conferences - the drive of the business
1 Rosette Restaurant
8 chefs in the team
Our client is recruiting for a Junior Sous Chef to join a prestigious 4* 1 Rosette Hotel located in Ascot. You will assist in leading a brigade, driving the business forward, you will work alongside the senior members of the kitchen producing modern cuisine. As well as the Brasserie Restaurant there is also banqueting requirements.
All food is 100% fresh and catered to a high standard. You will be working 5 out of 7 days and there are fantastic company benefits.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To work alongside the other chefs in the kitchen
- To produce and present the dishes to meet the required standard
- To run a section within a kitchen
- To assist in monitoring and maintaining quality of food produced
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- A creative flair with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
Rewards & Benefits:
- Salary of up to £27,000
- Excellent career progression opportunities
To apply for this role simply press the 'APPLY' button now.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.