Junior Sous Chef - £22,000-£26,000 + Tips - Independent Fresh Food Restaurant - Lymington
Contract type: Permanent - Full Time
Salary: - £22,000-£26,000
Shifts: 5/7 Days - Various shifts
Excellent opportunities for progression
An experienced Junior Sous Chef is required for a popular restaurant and bar located situated in the beautiful village of New Forest area.
They offer varied, seasonal menus and can cater for parties and events.
The restaurant is part of a group so there are excellent opportunities for progression.
The successful candidate will work 5 out of 7 days, various shifts - 40hrs per week.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect to the set standards
- To support Head Chef in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within a budget
- To be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge
- To maintain a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
- To comply with health and safety and food safety legislations
What You Need To Be a Successful
- Previous Chef or Sous chef experience in a 2AA Rosette Kitchen
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Qualifications required but not essential
- Salary of £22,000.00 - of £26,000.00
- Live in onsite
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Permanent Role
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.