Junior Sous Chef
|Job Title:||Junior Sous Chef|
|Salary:||£10.50 - £13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||David Stacey|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 14:42|
Job title: Junior Sous Chef
Location: New Milton
Contract type: Permanent – Full Time
Salary: £10.50-£13p/h + Tips
Hours: 40 hrs p/w
Shifts: 5/7 days - straight shifts - min 40 hrs
- Extensive paid training provided
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Uniform provided free of charge
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent Work/Life Balance.
A Junior Sous Chef is required for this popular restaurant in New Milton. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner they are owned by a local family and pride themselves on offering freshly cooked locally sourced produce. The successful candidate will work minimum 40 hrs - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Shifts - Brigade of 20 - High Volume Fresh Food expr req - seafood cuisine advantage - Beautiful seaside location.
Junior Sous Chef responsibilities New Milton:
- Hands on Management of the Kitchen
- Deputise in the absence of the Head Chef
- Stock Control
- Train and develop the team
Junior Sous Chef requirements New Milton:
- Experience as a Strong Chef de Partie or Sous Chef in a quality hotel or restaurant
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
- A willingness to learn and progress
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's