JUNIOR SOUS CHEF
|Job Title:||JUNIOR SOUS CHEF|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Bethany Day|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 13:45|
Location: Petworth, Surrey
Salary: £20,000- £25,000
Shifts: 4.5 days a week, working around 45 hours a week
Are you a chef de partie or junior sous chef who is looking to join an independent award winning pub who have 2 Rosettes??
Recruiting for a Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef to work at an independent award winning pub located in Petworth, it is a beautiful country pub/ restaurant that boasts 2 rosettes. This located is rural so you will need your own mode of transport.
The menu is seasonal & small with and changes daily depending on what can be sourced form local suppliers including their own vegetable patch, all food is cooked to order with their customers dining at the forefront of their mind.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work well within the team, communicating effectively with all necessary team members
- Train and mentor staff to help them improve their product knowledge and develop their skills and confidence
- Motivate the team
- Ensure stock levels are efficient for the restaurant and all preparation have been completed in time for the day's service, also check that all specifications of dishes have been met.
- Manage the kitchen cleanliness
What You Need To Be a Successful
- Passion for preparing creative and attractively presented dishes
- High level of product and food hygiene knowledge
- Good communication with your team and front of house members
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate a team
- Confidence and adaptable communication style
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
JUNIOR SOUS CHEF / SOUS CHEF - RESTAURANT
£25000.00 - £29000 per annum
Junior Sous Chef - Thetford - straight shifts - £24,000
£24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + tips
Junior Sous Chef - Chichester - £26,000 + paid overtime
Chichester, West Sussex
Up to £26000.00 per annum + tips, paid overtime, gym membership
Sous Chef - Beaconsfield
Up to £30000.00 per annum
Senior Sous Chef - Hythe
£32500 - £33000 per annum