|Salary||£16000 - £24000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
£16,000 - £24,000 Per annum depending on experiance
Pertemps are proud to be recruiting for an award winning web based CRM, onboarding and automation software company who are looking for a full-time, Junior software developer to join their dynamic development team. The position will be at their head office in Warwick, and you will be involved in both new development projects, as well as performing maintenance and enhancements to existing applications. They are looking to invest in a Junior member of staff and give them the skills to become a key member of their growing development team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the CRM's features that will be used by thousands of customers on a daily basis. You'll play a vital role in supporting the senior developers with support, fixes and design of new features.
What you need:
• Understanding of PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS & JS
• Knowledge and experience with jQuery, AJAX & Git
• A creative personality
• A strong work ethic and can do attitude
• Experience with MVC, Laravel and React
• Experience using JIRA, Trello & GitHub
What you'll get:
• A competitive salary
• A place in the company table tennis championships
• Great working atmosphere
• Access to an armoury of Nerf Guns which can be used to motivate others
• A casual working environment
• Bungee Jumping ( optional )
• Flexible working available
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Regular team building events
Click apply to become a part of this exciting team.