|Location||Reading, Berkshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£24000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
£24,000 - £25,000
My client who are an international electronics manufacturer are seeking a junior Quality Engineer who is a logical thinker who has a systematic approach to problems to join there expanding team in Reading.
* Auditing of production documentation to ensure completeness at all key areas of the manufacturing process. (e.g. Routings, Drawings, Test Results)
* Follow up and raising of NCR's against non-conformities identified
* Monitoring and reporting of results, collating the data into graphical format
* Establish line management actions to ensure improvement of document integrity
* Work with line management to help resolve open actions in a timely manner by daily, weekly and monthly follow up
* Analysis of goods inwards data in conjunction with the manufacturing quality engineer
* Updating procedures as requested to support corrective actions
PC Literate - MS Office skills
Experience and Competencies:
* Logical thinker, systematic approach to resolving problems
* Attention to detail, precision and accuracy in reporting
* Open plan office and shop floor
* PPE will be supplied as required
If you think this role might be of interest, please contact Nick Sollis on 01453 829767 or apply below.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.