Junior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Junior Project Manager|
|Start Date:||March 19|
|Contact Name:||Kristy Moore|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 16:02|
Purpose of role:
1. To maintain and develop strong relationships with new and existing clients and any client appointed partners. To manage this relationship to ensure that the customer service provided is one of quality and service.
2. To ensure dialogue with client and client appointed partners is maintained and remains professional to the high standard expected of a lead client facing role.
3. Maximise all client opportunities both inside and outside existing supply routes.
4. This includes managing enquiries, key cost documents and settling financial accounts within the identified timescales set by the account 'Service Level Agreement' or any client associated deadlines.
5. Monitor and ensure accuracy of all client pricing documents. Review clients templates prior to issuing, to ensure all elements of the project have been captured and priced correctly.
6. Review and produce project final accounts for presentation to the client and client appointed partners and negotiate final accounts where necessary.
7. Audit all new business estimating relating to those client account falling within immediate responsibility. Applying commercial judgement to ensure that new business estimates, quotes or tenders are delivered to enable the company to successfully secure new business within the account.
8. Work proactively and professionally with all internal teams and suppliers including account directors, procurement team, project management and internal project management team ensuring that all projects achieve financial success.
9. When required, be involved within account tendering and form successful tender documents and pricing.
1. Liaise with client and clients assigned business partners on commercial position.
2. Manage all client projects assigned to the highest standards and deliver with professionalism.
3. Oversee prototype development process and manage clients expectations within agreed timescales.
4. To monitor all project initial quotations for accuracy to the project drawings and schedules.
5. Manage all stock levels to ensure that stock usage and efficiency are kept to a commercial sound level.
6. Be responsible for agreeing all final accounts with relevant parties clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
7. Maintain and produce an accurate weekly report of project quotation / final account status.
8. To improve cost of sale and increase as well as maintain margin within direct subcontract categories and labour.
9. Report on above proving targets and effectiveness of activity.
10. Audit new business estimates ensuring commercial competitiveness is maintained.
11. Monitor pricing rates and ensure commercial viability applicable to company needs.
12. Effective communication and professional liaison is maintained within the overall scope of the job.
13. To establish the tactical / strategic needs of the company within the scope of the job.
14. Update business sales forecast document on a monthly basis with specific client account sales.
15. To be aware of and comply with company protocols, standards and ethos.
1. Commercial cost of sale % is maintained or improved in line with target or plan.
2. All areas of the account 'service level agreement' are met within the boundaries of the role.
3. Reports are accurately and speedily produced in line with account 'service level agreement'.
4. Successful client feedback.
5. Feedback from design and development director and internal departments.
6. Number of times communication or liaison is not appropriately applied. Feedback from directors.
7. Failure to make and apply tactical / strategic decisions - feedback from directors.
8. Number of reported incidents of inability to make appropriate contribution.
9. Feedback from directors.
Strong evidence of competency for good liaison / relationship management skills. Both written and verbal communication to a high level. Overall able to apply sound commercial judgement and strong negotiation skills.
Recognised qualification or suitable experience to client account management
3 years' experience working within retail interiors and display equipment, managing key retail clients.
Proven competency for interpreting drawing, schedules, bills of material and quantity analysis and client control documents.
Understanding for methods of working, within the various tendering processes.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Product Manager
£27500 - £31000 per annum, Benefits: + Car
£33000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car OR Car Allowance
£275 - £325 per day
£30000 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum